Fire breaks out in ten-story building

Local News

No one got hurt in the fire.

The Fire Department informed the press that a small fire broke out inside a litter container in the basement of a ten-story building in 5 Csemete Street couple of days ago. The firefighters quickly managed to stop the fire from spreading but the smoke filled the whole staircase. They asked all the residents to go out to the balconies or out of the house till they ventilated the house.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *